Business Analyst Consultant
At Jodapris, We are looking for a qualified B2B Business Analyst Consultant to help our clients reform their operations and support their business by providing intuitive guidance. You will be an important ally to every organization who wants to invest in change and improvement and needs help as to where and how. You will also undertake projects on behalf of the client’s business when it lacks resources or motive to perform them in-house.
A successful business consultant has first and foremost a broad knowledge of the many facets of business and market forces. The ideal candidate will also possess great problem-solving skills to provide solutions and recommendations that will increase profitability and efficiency.
The goal is to contribute to the clients’ long-lasting success so that our reputation can expand along with our clientele.
- Organize and execute assigned business projects on behalf of clients according to the client’s requirements
- Meet with assigned clients when needed and perform an initial assessment of a problematic situation
- Collect information about the client’s business through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports, etc.)
- Analyze and interpret data to unearth weaknesses and problems, and comprehend the causes
- Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to a client’s wishes, capabilities and limitations forming concise reports
- Present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice
- Develop detailed business plans to drive small or radical changes
- Assist the client in implementing the plan and resolve any occasional discrepancies
- Provide guidance for any occurring problems and issues
N.B. This position is paid per project
- 5 years minimum experience working with Business Owners, helping them increase sales and grow the business
- Cable of meeting Business owners on the field and able to work across industries
- Cable of producing analysis result suggestion within 1 – 3 days